October 31, 2018 at 8:58 pm #893
Can’t sleep? Need to share what you are going through? Anytime of the day or night, our Recovery Café is a place to grab a cup of herbal tea, coffee, juice or water, put your feet up and relax, connect with others, network, check the chat board and share with other women from all over the world. Topics are listed for possible discussions, or ask about starting another topic.
A few guidelines are asked:
- This space is for women only.
- Respect is necessary for all who participate.
- Participants must provide support and acceptance.
- Open yourself to learning and growing.
- No judging or criticizing others who participate in discussions.
- Be inclusive, not excluding other participants in discussions.
- No foul or otherwise inappropriate language.
- Do not diagnose others. State what worked for you and refer them to their doctor or therapist.
- This is to remain a safe space for gaining information, education, skills, resources and connection with others.
- No marketing your products or services.
- No religious or political discussions as all points of views are personal and to be respected.
- Women of all religions, spirituality, and no religious preference are all valued and accepted without judgment. Spirituality may be discussed as far as what has helped you (example: “Prayer has helped me”; or “When I journal my Gratitude, I can see the positive side of my life”; or “Meditation is a valuable tool that has helped me to create more balance in my life”.
- To maintain a safe place, after two warnings of not respecting these guidelines, you will be removed from membership.
Terms and Policy of Recovery4Women
Please remember that we are not responsible for any message posted. We do not vouch for or warrant the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of any message, and are not responsible for the contents of any message. The messages express the views of the author of the message, not necessarily the views of this forum. Any user who feels that a posted message is objectionable is encouraged to contact us immediately by email. We have the ability to remove objectionable messages and we will make every effort to do so, within a reasonable time frame, if we determine that removal is necessary.
You agree through the use of this service, that you will not use this forum to post any material which is knowingly false and/or defamatory, inaccurate, abusive, vulgar, hateful, harassing, obscene, profane, sexually-oriented, racially-oriented, threatening or invasive of a person’s privacy or safety.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.